Online BankingInternet Banking
Bank on your schedule, not ours!
- FREE 24/7 account access from your computer
- Manage checking, savings, loans and CDs
- View balances and transactions
- View check images
- Initiate stop payments on checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Create security and transactional alerts
- Change your address
- Secure email connection to Southwind Bank
- Customizable Dashboard
- New Commercial Online Banking for the business customer
- Export your account information to Quicken, Money, Excel or CSV files
Visit our demo to learn more about Online Banking services!Bill Payment Service
No more checks to write. No more envelopes to lick. No more stamps to stick. Just click!
- Pay unlimited bills for FREE!
- Spend a minute setting up your payees.
- Once your payees are set up you can pay bills with one click of your mouse.
To enroll for Bill Payment Service, log in to Online Banking and select the Bill Payment option in your transaction menu and you will be guided through the process. To ensure successful login to your bill payment account, we suggest you test your browser. To check your browser’s security and compatibility with our secure system, please perform a Browser Compatibility Check
Take a tour of the Bill Payment services available! Paperless Statements
Enjoy less clutter with eStatements!
- No waiting on the mail, view your statements online with a click of a button.
- Print statements from your personal computer at any time of the day.
- Help the environment. Go Green!
Online Banking users may log in to register for eStatements—see Accounts --> StatementsMobile Banking
Once you have enrolled in Mobile Banking through your Online Banking login, you can download our iPhone or Android App to your mobile device and we will always be with you!
- Quickly and securely check account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Enjoy added convenience and security with alerts for events or transactions which you create and manage
To enable Mobile Banking:
- From your computer, log in to Online Banking.
- Select Mobile under Preferences tab in the left-hand menu.
- Check the box that reads “Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device” and click Submit.
- Be sure to set up your mobile authorization code on the next tab to use for added security when making mobile transfers.
To disable Mobile Banking in the event your device is lost or stolen, simply log in to Online Banking, select Mobile under the Preferences tab, then uncheck the box that reads "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device" and submit.
VISIT OUR SECURITY PAGE FOR HELPFUL INFORMATION RELATED TO ONLINE SERVICES